Double Head vertical grooving Machine Model:KCL4200
Main Features of Machine
|Grooving thickness-stainless steel plate||0.3-6||mm|
|Maximum travel of X axis||4400||mm|
|X axis servo motor power||5||kW|
|X axis maximum moving speed||90||m/min|
|Y-axis maximum travel (tool post lift)||15||mm|
|Y-axis servo motor power||0.4||kW|
|Y axis maximum moving speed||1.5||m/min|
|Z axis maximum travel||1600||mm|
|Z-axis servo motor power||0.6||kW|
|Z axis maximum moving speed||30||m/min|
|Main motor power (380V-50Hz)||2.2||HP|
|Fuel tank capacity||35||L|
|Machine dimensions (L×W ×H)||5200×2650×2380||mm|
Conditions of Use and Installation RequirementsPower supply: AC380V, 50HZAmbient temperature: The normal working temperature is 4ºC-40ºC. In case of cold weather, let the machine idle for a period of time to allow the machine to warm up.Model of hydraulic oil used: 46 # hydraulic oilThe machine is easy to install. After removing the packaging and removing foreign objects, place the machine away from vibration, dust-free, adequate light, and flat ground. Use the machine tool adjustment screws to adjust the level of the machine without any anchor bolts, but around the machine Sufficient space should be left, the minimum interval is: the left, right and back of the planer should not be less than 1 meter, and the operating side should not be less than 1.5 meters.After the machine is installed and installed, the oil level indicator of the oil tank should be checked. The oil level should not be lower than the red ring line, otherwise the oil should be refilled to a high oil level.Operating System PanelThe top right corner of the machine is equipped with a control panel, which is equipped with various switch buttons, indicators and touch display, as shown in the figure:Random Equipment
- All steel plate welded structure, the whole machine is tempered to eliminate internal stress, and has good rigidity and stability;
- The operation control panel is under the cantilever on the front of the fuselage. Simple operation, easy to learn and understand;
- This machine is equipped with Japanese MITSUBISHI numerical control system, closed-loop servo system, and accurate positioning;
- The tool post is driven by imported ball screws and driven by Japan's MITSUBISHI Japan's Mitsubishi servo motor to achieve high speed and high torque;
- The appliance is imported from France Snyder.
- Hydraulic parts are from American VICKERS and Japanese YUKEN series.
- High-precision rear tube position, driven by servo motor, imported high-speed screw and linear guide.
- The servo motor is used for accurate positioning and high machining accuracy.
- The entire operating system of the machine is a precise electro-pneumatic hydraulic combination, which is easy to operate, sensitive in action, high in efficiency, low in noise, and free of environmental pollution.
- Equipped with Japanese MITSUBISHI servo controller and servo motor drive.
- Equipped with Taiwan silver ball screw and linear guide.
- Spring-loaded independent hydraulic pressure cylinder and clamp are used for the front pressure and the rear pipe position.
- Equipped with two movable pressure cylinders, which is convenient for short material grooving.
- Planer lighting.
- US VICKERS and Japan YUKEN hydraulic system.
- 5 pieces of stainless steel front support, each with a length of 500mm.
- Foot switch.
- One random tool box, the box includes: six internal wrenches (Ø8 / Ø10 / Ø12 / Ø13 / Ø14 / Ø16 / Ø17 / Ø18 / Ø19); one each of "-" and "+" screwdrivers; grease gun One; two jaw positioning blocks; one knife mounting template; one set of cutters (size: 6 * 12 * 200).
Main Configuration1. CNC system Mitsubishi-a product of Japan's Mitsubishi Corporation.2. Hydraulic system kits-products from American Vickers and Japan Oil Research Corporation.3. High-speed ball screw and linear guide-Taiwan HIWIN company products.4. Servo motor-Product of Mitsubishi Corporation in Japan.5. Servo motor driver-a product of Mitsubishi Corporation in Japan.6. The oil pipe is imported from Italy.7. Electrical components (except main motor and transformer) are imported from France Snyder.8. High-definition GT2310-VTBA touch display.Japan Mitsubishi CNC System Function:1. Number of control axes: X, Y1, Y2 and Z total 4 axes.2. Flat color touch display.3. Driving mode: driven by digital servo motor.4. Absolute / incremental programming.5. Chinese and English conversion, metric and English conversion.6. Minimum setting unit: 0.01mm.7. Data input: The user only needs to input the plate thickness, plate length, V-groove depth, and the amount of each feed, and the program automatically calculates and processes.8. Number of stored programs: 99 (about 100,000 steps).9. Set the number of slots: 1 to 99. Each slot can be set to different depths.10. Group setting: You can set multiple different repeating data on one whole page.Machine maintenanceThis series of sheet metal V-groove planers should be regularly filled with lubricating oil. See the table below for the lubrication parts and lubrication intervals of the machine:
- With full-automatic, single-action, manual cycle, Chinese and English switching functions.
- The grooving speed can be arbitrarily adjusted within a certain range.
- Repeated positioning accuracy of rear pipe position: +/- 0.03mm.
- For more details, please refer to the manual.
Technical documentsFactory inspection certificate.Instruction manual.OtherRegulators, air compressors, hydraulic oil, purchased by the buyer.The drafting of the above technical specification is an attachment when the company signs the contract, and it is also the basis for the acceptance by the user and our company.Our Service
|Lubrication area||Lubrication cycle||Lubricant type|
|Guides and sliders for tool feed systems||once per day||Motor oil|
|Guide rails and sliders on planer beams||once per week||Grease|
|Screw and nut on the rear tube||once per week||Grease|
|Screw and nut on planer beam||once per week||Grease|
|Screw and nut of tool feed system||once per week||Grease|
1. inquiry and consulting support
2. sample testing support
3. visit our factory
1. 2 years warranty periodOur Certificate
2. training how to install and use the brake press machine
3. engineers available to service machinery overseas