Electrohydraulic Synchronous CNC Press Brake (WE67K)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 set/sets|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: WE67K
- Certification: SGS, RoHS, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008, CE
- Suitable for: Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Size: Depend on You
- Trademark: KingBall
- Specification: CE & ISO Certificated
- HS Code: 8462299000
- Condition: New
- Automation: Automatic
- Type: Cnc Bending Machine
- Color: All Colors Avaliable
- Transport Package: Nude Package or Plastic Paper
- Origin: China
1. Main motor: Siemens Germany
2. Major Low voltage electrical: Schneider France
3. Gear pump: Bosch Rexroth Germany
4. Seal ring: Valqua Japan
5. Hydraulic system: Bosch Rexroth Germany
6. CNC Controller: Delem Holland
7. Ball screw, linear guide: HIWIN Taiwan
8. Servo Motor: YASKAWA Japan
9. Raster ruler: GIVI Italy
WE67K Series Electro-hydraulic synchronous press brake
Features and Specifications
1. The machine body is in overall welded and overall possessed structure, and ANSYSYA finite element analysis is applied to main parts of the machine body for analysis, which has ensured the reliability of machine tool and the precision of entire machine.
2. Closed loop control mode composed of electrohydraulic servo valve imported from Germany and imported grating ruler is adopted for the main cylinders on both sides, to break through the stroke control pattern of traditional bending machines of mechanical stopper type, typical of high feedback precision for position of gliding block, accurate and stable operation good synchronizing performance and high repeated positioning precision of gilding block.
3. Imported parts are used for all the functional parts in the rear stopper, to ensure the stopping precision of rear stopper and the mechanism of rear stopper will multiple stopping shafts doe more complete function is employed up to customer requirements.
4. Integrated control system imported from Germany is adapted for the whole hydraulic system, to simply the installation of pipelines, and to ensure stable operation as well as simple and nice appearance of the machine tool.
5. The lower workbench is fitted on both sides of the machine body, and the high precision grating ruler is mounted on the C-shaped plates, thus to avoid the influence over bending precision arising from distortion of machine body during bending process.
6. The lower workbench is fitted with automatic compensation mechanism for hydraulic deflection to achieve dead zone free compensation with high bending precision and long stability guaranteed.
7. The numeric control system refers to the numeric-control system special for electrohydraulic servo bending machines of Italian ESA Netherland DELEM or Swiss CYBELEC Companies, able to achieve the function of graphic programming for bending angle, compensation for angle amendment, automatic calculation and adjustment of bending pressure, automatic calculation of compensation for workbench distortion extending length of work pieces length of work pieces, bending pressure for sole pressure, open distance, and automatic withdrawal for rear stopper.